Arctic Trucks: Car Sales
As the No 1 Isuzu Arctic Truck Dealer in the UK we have supplied and modified more than anyone else, giving us unrivalled expertise when it comes to building and maintaining your AT35.
Each AT35 is uniquely customised by our in house workshop and bodyshop to suit each individual's requirements -- no two pickups are the same and only your imagination is the limit. A full range of accessories is available to set your AT35 apart.
The all-new Isuzu D-Max AT35 is a pick-up truck engineered to excel in the most arduous conditions, and is the result of technical collaboration between two respected off-road and pick-up specialists. Each AT35 is based upon the strong and durable D-Max pick-up, which is extensively enhanced by Arctic Trucks who inject 25 years' experience of developing 4x4 vehicles capable of taking on the most gruelling conditions.
AT introduce several key hardware enhancements, ensuring extraordinary off-road capability, AT35 tyres with improved all-round grip in the most slippery conditions teamed with specialised suspension delivering an enhanced ride height.
A combination of engineering, reliability, handling and agility associated with Arctic Trucks, the Isuzu D-Max Arctic Trucks AT35 is perfectly fit for purpose.
Fox performance series suspension, 35" Nokian Rotiiva tyres with outstanding approach and departure angles -- help make sure the Isuzu D-Max Arctic Trucks AT35 has impressive off road presence whilst looking the part. The D-Max AT35 is also an accomplished road car with impeccable ride and handling.
More than just a modified pickup, each AT35 takes more than 50 hours to convert from a standard D-Max and is fully homologated to reach full type approval and also benefits from the full 5 year/125,000 mile Isuzu Warranty with 5 Years Roadside Assistance.
35" Nokian Rotiva Tyres
The Isuzu D-Max Arctic Trucks AT35 builds on the superb handling and mobility offered by the standard D-Max model upon which it is based. The 35" tyres are accommodated within the bodywork of the vehicle with a minimal lifting of the body to maintain and improve vehicle stability.
The increased offset wheels are accompanied by a front and rear fender package which gives the Isuzu D-Max AT35 an improved road presence that is noticed everywhere. The larger tyre mobility concept pioneered by Arctic Trucks improves the ride, handling and mobility on country lanes, compacted or muddy tracks as well as sand and snow.
Standard Specification includes:
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Extended Profile Side Steps
- Arctic Trucks Chrome Badge & Decal Set
- Arctic Trucks Branded Mud Flaps
- Flared Wheel Arch Extensions
- Rear Load Liner
- Roof Bars
Wheels & Tyres
- 17" x 10" AT Black Alloy Wheels
- R17 315/70 35" Nokian Rotiiva AT Tyres
- Leather Upholstery*
- Heated Front Seats
- Arctic Trucks Branded Carpet Mats
- Arctic Trucks Branded Aluminium Door Sill Covers
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Height Adjustable Drivers Seat (Electric)
- *Leather and other materials
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- Keyless Entry and Push Button Start System
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio & Cruise Controls
- 12-Volt Power Outlets
- Multi-Information Display
- ISOFIX Child Seat Anchors
- Reversing Camera
- Fox Performance Series Suspension
- Hill Start Assist & Hill Descent Control
- Rear Parking Sensors
- DAB Radio
- Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™
- 7" Multifunction Colour Touchscreen
- Satellite Navigation
- Eight Speakers (2 x Front Door, 2 x Rear Door,
- 2 x Tweeters & 2 x Roof Mounted)
- Front & Rear USB Port
- Bluetooth® Connectivity